California Car Title Loans
Do you need to raise some money in a hurry? City Loan has got you covered! We offer the best car title loans in California, and we’re widely regarded as the state’s best provider of loans for people with poor credit.
Our car title loans are fast, easy and convenient, and we can get you the cash you want today regardless of your previous financial history.
Need cash right now? Don’t worry! Give us a call now at 1-888-238-9085 to get the cash you want today. We’ll have your money ready within mere minutes of receiving your completed application.
Got bad credit? Don’t worry! We can help regardless of how bad your credit score might be. Whether you’ve got bankruptcies, repossessions, late payments or defaults, we can still get you the money you want today.
Don’t delay! Find out how much you can get by filling out our convenient online application form now.
What are Car Title Loans?
Car title loans may sound confusing, especially because they go by so many names - “auto title loans”, “cash title loans” and “pink slip loans” are just a few that you may have heard – but in reality, they’re quite straightforward.
To be clear, title loans use the equity you own in your vehicle as collateral to secure a short-term personal loan. What that means is that you trade temporary ownership of your car for a lump sum, cash loan.
The benefit of car title loans is that you can get the cash you want without having to actually give up access to or use of your vehicle. All that we need is to take temporary possession of your car’s pink slip. As long as you keep making loan payments, you can continue to drive your car whenever you want!
Car title loans are one of best ways to raise money in a hurry, and they’re especially useful for people with poor credit. But every title loan company operates different, and City Loan is widely regarded to be the best auto title loan company in California.
Why? Our loans are fast, easy and convenient. If you want to raise some fast cash, be sure to give us a call first.
How do Car Title Loans Work?
One of the best parts about car title loans is that they’re simple, straightforward, and easy to understand. The following four step process makes it easy to figure out how title loans work:
- You give us temporary possession of your car’s title
- You get a cash loan based on the value of your car
- You make a series of payments to pay back the debt
- You will be returned after the loan has been paid off
To make sure that you fully understand how they work, we’ll walk you through all the details during the applications process.
However, so that you have a basic understanding when you call, here’s some additional information: When you first contact City Loan, we’ll request information about your vehicle – things like the make, model, year, and etc., as well as its mileage and condition. We’ll use this information to determine the value of your car, then make you a cash loan offer based on that calculated value.
If you agree to take the loan, you’ll give us temporary possession of your vehicle’s title, but will still be able to drive your car wherever, whenever and however much you like as long as you keep making payments on your loan.
After your loan has been paid off, we begin the process to return your car’s title to your name. It’s really that easy!
To find out how much you can get today, fill out our online application form, or call us now at CA 1-888-238-9085.
What are the Benefits of Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are the best short-term lending solution for three major reasons, including:
- Title loans are able to get you money quickly. If you need money in a hurry, you’re in luck, because City Loan’s car title loans can get you the cash you want today.
- Title loans are available to people with poor credit, even people with bankruptcies, late payments, loan defaults or repossessions. No matter how bad your credit score may be, or how bad your credit history report may look, City Loan may still be able to help.
- Title loans are one a convenient ways to raise money, because they don’t require sacrificing use of or access to your vehicle. Even though you’re going to use your car as collateral for the loan, City Loan won’t make you park the car with us, or leave it in the garage. As long as you keep making your payments, you’ll be able to drive the car wherever, whenever and however much you like.
If you’re looking for the best way to raise money quickly, you’ve found it. Stop the search and call City Loan today!
Find out how much you can get by filling out our easy online application form, or by calling us now at 1-888-238-9085.
Car Title Loans vs. Other Short Term Loans
You may not be aware of it, but there are all sorts of other choices for raising money via short-term lending. However, car title loans are your best bet, and for some good reasons.
Read on to find comparisons of car title loans and the other popular short-term loans currently on offer:
Car Title Loans vs Payday Loans
Payday loans are extremely popular, and for good reason. People with terrible credit can still get one, even if every other form or lending has already turned them down.
But there are some significant drawbacks to payday loans, and there are three major reasons why they’re a much worse idea than taking out a car title loan from City Loan.
- First, payday loans are usually only available to people who can prove their regular income levels. If you’re paid under the table, unemployed, or receive paychecks that vary a lot from week to week, then you may not even be able to get a payday loan in the first place. Car title loans, by contrast, are available to everyone, regardless of their current employment status.
- Second, payday loans are usually only able to raise small amounts of money, limited by the value of your next paycheck. Considering that for most people this is only a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars, payday loans simply won’t cut it if you need to raise some serious cash. Car title loans aren’t limited by your paycheck, but by the value of your vehicle. The more your vehicle is worth, the more you can borrow.
- Third, payday loans must be paid off quickly, and all at once, because they typically require that you pay off the entire loan by the time you receive your next paycheck. Considering that you’re already having financial trouble, this may be no easy task. But worst yet is the fact that missing your payment will lead to severe penalties and fees, dramatically inflating the cost of your payday loan. Car title loans don’t require you to pay everything back at once, and typically offer a much more flexible repayment schedule, allowing you to make small, affordable incremental payments until he debt is repaid.
For all three reasons outlined above, City Loan’s car title loans are a significantly better option than payday loans, and by far the best way to raise money if you are unemployed, need to come up with a lot of cash, or want a flexible, more convenient repayment schedule.
Car Title Loans vs. Auto Pawn Loans
Auto pawn loans and car title loans may seem like the same thing, but there is one fundamental difference that makes title loans a significantly better product.
Many auto pawn companies will only offer loans if the borrower agrees to leave their vehicle on the premises, and forget about driving it until the auto pawn loan has been entirely paid off.
Think you could do that? How would you get to and from work? How would you drop off or pick up the kids? Could you get the groceries without your car?
For most people, this stipulation is a deal breaker, and the major reason why City Loan’s car title loans are a much better opportunity than auto pawn loans from somewhere else.
Car Title Loans vs. Traditional Bank Loans
Bank loans are a great option for people that can pass their rigid applications process, but for the rest of us, they’re virtually worthless!
Here are three major reasons why you should think twice before attempting to borrow money from a traditional bank:
- First, you’ll need to have a good reason for what you want to do with the money, and if your reason isn’t to buy a new home, expand your existing home, get a new car, start a new business, or invest in a business, then you may not be able to get approved to take out a loan.
- Second, you’ll need to be very patient, because bank loans can take weeks or even months to get approved and funded. Oftentimes, it takes days to even fill out the application, and applications typically require all sorts of complicated documentation, making them a major hassle. If you’re in a hurry, then the banks may not be able to help.
- Third, you’ll need to have a great credit score. There’s no two ways about this one – banks only lend money to people with fantastic credit. If you’ve got financial issues, like late bills, repossessions, bankruptcies, or other negative marks, then you probably don’t want to even waste your time filling out an application for a bank loan, because it’s going to get denied.
Fortunately, City Loan’s car title loans don’t come with the same limitations. We can lend money for any reason, whether it’s because you want to take a vacation, pay down some debt, or buy a puppy, we can get your application completed, processed, approved and funded the same day that you submit it, and we can lend money to virtually anyone, even those people with terrible credit.
Car Title Loans vs. Credit Card Cash Advances
Credit card cash advances are a pretty good way to raise small amounts of money quickly, but they also come with three major drawbacks, including:
- Credit card cash advances can only be taken out if you have a credit card. Don’t have a card? You’re out of luck, and won’t be able to get a credit card cash advance.
- Credit card cash advances can only be taken out if there is still room on your existing cards. Maxed out your cards already? Don’t go for a credit card cash advance, because it’ll just get denied.
- Credit card cash advances can only provide small amounts of money. Don’t have much credit left available on your card? A credit card cash advance may not help, since they can only provide up to whatever credit limit you’ve got left.
Unlike credit card cash advances, City Loan’s car title loans don’t require a credit card, can be taken out even if you have already maxed all of your credit cards, and can provide you with up to tens of thousands of dollars (depending on the value of your vehicle).
Which Option is Right For Me?
Isn’t it a no-brainer? City Loan’s car title loans are the fastest, easiest, most convenient way to raise money quickly, especially for people with poor credit.
Compared to the other forms of short term lending currently available, City Loan’s car title loans will get you the best bang for your buck with the least interference in your life.
If you want to get some cash today, then it’s time to contact City Loan right now. Simply fill out our online application form, or give us a call at 1-888-238-9085.
What if I Have Bad Credit?
Don’t worry about it! Even if you have terrible credit, we may still be able to help. In fact, our ability to get borrowers loans no matter how bad their credit score may look is the reason we’re known as California’s best provider of loans for people with poor credit.
Remember, even if you have a repossession, late payment, bankruptcy or previous default on your credit history report, we may still be able to help.
How Much Money Can I Get?
It depends. How much is your car worth?
The more money that your vehicle is worth, the more money you’ll be able to borrow from City Loan.
The only way to find out for certain is to fill out our online application form, or to give us a call at Find 1-888-238-9085.
How Quickly Can I Get It?
How about today?
If you’re in a hurry, we’ve got you covered. Our car title loans are typically reviewed, approved and funded within mere minutes of receiving the request. In fact, it’s extremely common for our customers to get the cash they want the same day that they request it.
Why Should I Choose City Loan?
- We offer the best car title loans in California
- We can help, even if you have terrible credit
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Get Your Money Now!
To get the money you want today, apply online or give us a call at 1-888-238-9085.