Missouri Car Title Loans
If you’re looking for some fast cash, then you’ve come to the right place. City Loan is home to the best car title loans in Missouri, and we can get you thousands of dollars today.
Whether you’ve got great credit or terrible credit, we can help. Our fast, easy and convenient car title loans are available to virtually everyone with equity in their vehicle.
Are you in a hurry? Don’t worry! Call us at 1-888-238-9085 or fill out our easy online application form, and we’ll get you the cash you want today.
Are you worried about bad credit? You shouldn’t. City Loan can help even if you have repossessions, late payments, defaults and bankruptcies on your record.
Find out how much you can get today by contacting us now!
What are Car Title Loans?
Car title loans may sound complex, but the reality is that they’re an extremely easy way to borrow money quickly.
Sometimes referred to as “auto title loans”, “pink slip loans” or “cash title loans”, these all speak to the same form of loan – a short-term, interest-based loan that convers the equity you own in your vehicle into collateral for a personal loan.
What does that mean? It means that if you vehicle is worth money, you can use it to get a loan from City Loan. Car title loans are a simple short-term lending option that lets you borrow money by leveraging the equity in your car. And City Loan’s title loans are one of the fastest, most affordable, and safest ways to get cash on a moment’s notice
Keep in mind though that some car title loan companies offer better deals than others, and that no one in Missouri offers as good a deal as City Loan.
How do Car Title Loans Work?
Car title loans are simple. You trade temporary possession of your car’s title in return for a cash-based, lump sum loan, which you’ll pay off over a period of a few months.
When you first contact us, we’ll gather some information about your car (its year, make model, mileage condition and such) to determine its value, then offer you a cash loan based on that value.
If you choose to accept the loan, you’ll need to give us temporary possession of your car’s title, and in return, we’ll deposit the money in your account, or hand you the cash.
Here’s the best part – even though you’re going to use your car as collateral for the loan, we won’t restrict your use of the vehicle in any way, as long as you keep making your payments on time.
That’s right! You won’t have to leave the car with us, park it in a garage, or drive under a certain mileage limit. You can take your car wherever you want, whenever you want to, and after you’re repaid the loan, we’ll return your cars title to your name.
These four simple steps explain the entire process involved with City Loan’s title loans:
- You give us temporary possession of your vehicle’s title
- You receive a cash loan based on the value of your vehicle
- You make payments to pay back the debt
- You get your title returned after you’ve repaid the loan
To find out how much you can get, fill out our online application form, or give us a call now at 1-888-238-9085.
What are the Benefits of Car Title Loans?
There are numerous benefits that come with getting a car title loan, but there are three main reasons why you should consider calling City Loan right now:
- First, we’re fast. We’ll get you the money you want today. Our application process is streamlined, straightforward, simple, and easy. So easy that we are almost guaranteed to be able to get you the money you want today, and possibly even within mere minutes of receiving your call.
- Second, we can help almost everyone, even people with absolutely terrible credit scores. Even if you’ve been told no by other lenders, and have bankruptcies, repossessions, late payments and other major issues on your credit report, we may still be able to help.
- Third, we won’t take possession of your vehicle or limit how you use it. At City Loan, you don’t have to worry about the repercussions of using your car as collateral, because as long as you keep making your payments on time, we won’t restrict your use or access in any way.
It’s time to stop looking for options, because City Loan is prepared to provide you with the cash you need right now.
Find out how much you can get today by filling out our easy online application form or giving us a call at 1-888-238-9085.
Car Title Loans vs. Other Short Term Loans
There are a variety of ways to borrow money today, but none of them offer as much value as City Loan’s car title loans.
Don’t take our word for it, read on to review a comparison between the pros and cons of car title loans and some of the most popular forms of short-term lending.
By the end of this section, we’re sure you’ll see the light and be prepared to call City Loan for your financial needs.
Car Title Loans vs. Auto Pawn Loans
The auto pawn loan and car title loan process is almost identical, but there is one huge difference. When you take out an auto pawn loan, you may need to give up your car in order to receive your money. At City Loan, we think that’s crazy, and unlike the auto pawn companies, we don’t place any restrictions on your use of your vehicle during the loan repayment process, as long as you keep making your payments on time.
Would you be able to get through your week (or even a single day) without your vehicle? If you’re like most of our customers, the answer is absolutely not! How could you get to and from work? How could you pick the kids up from school? How could you run errands, or grab groceries?
We think that anyone who chooses to pawn their car for some cash must simply be unaware that they could have gotten a car title loan from us instead. Why else would they have made such a rash decision? Don’t be like them, and don’t let it happen to you. Get the cash you want without having to sacrifice your car by calling us now!
Car Title Loans vs Payday Loans
Payday loans are a pretty effective way to get money if you have bad credit, but they’re come with some major downsides, and can end up costing you far more money than you originally thought.
Here are three reasons why you need to think twice before taking out a payday loan:
- Payday loan companies typically only provide money to people who have regular employment and regular pay. Most of the time, they won’t let people borrow if they can’t prove their income, have a variable salary, or are unemployed. Often times, these are the people that need money the most, but payday lenders simply leave them hanging. Luckily, there are other lending options available, like car title loans from City Loan.
- Payday loan companies typically don’t offer much money, and base the amount that you can borrow on the value of your next paycheck. For most people, this means that you’ll only be able to borrow a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars, at most. If you need anything more than that, then you’ll be totally out of luck. Fortunately, City Loan is prepared to offer you thousands to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on the value of your vehicle.
- Payday loan companies almost always require you to pay off your entire balance at once, and oftentimes that has to be done as soon as you receive your next paycheck. Payday loans don’t offer the luxury of making smaller, affordable monthly payments, allowing you to stretch out the cost of your loan over a longer period of time. For many people, this turns the borrowing process into a major headache, but for others, it can be a total disaster, because as soon as you miss a payday loan payment, you’re hit with all sorts of new fees and penalties. Fortunately, City Loan offers a much better repayment schedule, and you’ll be able to stretch out your repayments over a series of months, making it far easier to pay back your loan.
Knowing about the drawbacks of payday loans, why would you choose to get one when better options are available? City Loan’s car title loans are just as fast, just as easy, and far more convenient. If you’re unemployed, need to raise a lot of money, and don’t want to have to pay it back all at once, then you need to call City Loan right now.
Car Title Loans vs. Traditional Bank Loans
Bank loans are a great lending option they’re typically one of the cheapest ways to borrow money, but they’re not available to anyone with credit issues, and they won’t be useful if you’re in a hurry to raise some cash quickly.
In fact, even though traditional bank loans often come with some of the lowest interest rates in the market, there are three reasons why you may want to think twice before calling the bank:
- First, you will need to meet the criteria set by banks in order to qualify for receiving a loan. The thing you’ll run up against is having to explain why you want to borrow money. Unlike payday loan companies, car title loan companies, and other short-term lenders, banks do need to know why you’re looking to raise some cash, and they will often only lend to people who are trying to do certain things with that money. Typically, banks want to lend money to people looking to buy a home, upgrade a property, buy a car, start a business, or invest in a business. They’re not often interested in doling out money to people who want to purchase some personal goods, who need help making the rent, or who want to get some cash to take a vacation.
- Second, you need to be able to wait out the loan applications process, which at a bank, can take much longer than you might think. The lucky bank borrowers only have to wait days, but many wait weeks or even months before their applications are approved and their loans get funded. The application isn’t easy either, it involves detailed credit checks, a mountain of paperwork and a ton of logistical tasks, making it significantly less convenient than the simple applications process we offer here at City Loan. If you don’t have time to wait for everything to get approved and get your funds, then you won’t want to bother with the traditional banks.
- Third, you need to have a great credit score. If you’ve got any issues on your credit report, then the bank probably won’t be willing to let you borrow any money. Late payments, repossessions, bankruptcies and defaults are all deal-breakers to the traditional banks, so if you any of that is on your record, then don’t apply for a traditional loan, because it’s going to be a huge waste of your time. Fortunately, here at City Loan, we can help no matter what your credit history looks like.
Why apply for a traditional bank loan when City Loan’s car title loans don’t come with any of the downsides mentioned above? Our loans can be used to fund whatever you want, they get approved and funded quickly, and they don’t require great credit.
Car Title Loans vs. Credit Card Cash Advances
Credit card cash advances are another way to raise money quickly, but they too have some drawbacks you will want to consider:
- If you don’t have a credit card, then you won’t be able to get a credit card cash advance. It may sound strange to you, but millions of Americans do not have credit cards at all, and many of them couldn’t even get approved for a credit card if they wanted one in the first place (due to poor credit history, etc.).
- If you do have a credit card, then you still need to be under your credit limit, and you can only get an advance for whatever the difference is. If you’ve already maxed out your credit cards, then a credit card cash advance won’t be any help.
- If you do have room on your credit limit, then you’ll only be able to borrow whatever that difference is. For most people, that means you might get to borrow several hundred or a couple thousand dollars. If you need to raise a lot of money, then you’ll probably need to look elsewhere for support.
This may sound pretty repetitive by now, but it’s important to mention again that City Loan’s car title loans don’t face the same limitations, and are a much better value option than credit card cash advances. They’re available to everyone, even those without credit cards, you can get one even if you’ve already maxed out all of your credit cards, and your credit limit doesn’t matter, because these loans are based on the value of your vehicle.
What Should I Do?
Choose the loan that gets you the best value – get a car title loan from City Loan.
Even if you’ve been turned away by other lenders for bad credit, or some other reason, City Loan should still be able to help. With an easier applications process, the fastest funding delivery time and no restrictions on how you can spend the cash, you’ll be happy you decided to borrow from us. Why go anywhere else when we have the best car title loans in Missouri?
To get your own fast, easy and convenient car title loan, call City Loan now at 1-888-238-9085, or fill out our online application form. We’ll get you the money you want today!
What if I Have Bad Credit?
That should be no problem!
We help people in all types of credit situations. It’s one of the things we pride ourselves on, and one of the prime reasons why we’re known as Missouri’s best source of loans for people with bad credit. Don’t let your poor credit history stop you from applying! Even if you have a terrible credit score and bankruptcies, repossessions, late payments or defaults on your record, we should still be able to help.
How Much Money Can I Get?
That depends on the value of your vehicle. The more your vehicle is worth, the more cash you can get. Some of our borrowers only take out a couple thousand dollars, while others borrow tens of thousands.
Find out how much you can get by calling us now, or by filling out our online application.
How Quickly Can I Get It?
You can get it today!
Our loans are typically reviewed, approved, and funded within minutes of receiving the request for financial assistance. In fact, we’re often able to get our customers funds within mere minutes of receiving their completed application.
Why Should I Choose City Loan?
- We are fast, simple and convenient
- We can help, even if you have bad credit
- We’ve received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Missouri was admitted into the Union on August 10th, 1821. It was the 24th state to be incorporated. Located in the Midwest, Missouri generally has hot and humid summers and cold winters, often experiencing extreme temperatures without any nearby mountains or oceans to help regulate the temperatures.
St. Louis, Missouri hosted the 1904 Summer Olympics—the first Olympic Games ever held in the United States. This was held at the same time as the World’s Fair. Both events led to the rapid development of Missouri in the past, and they have added to the state’s rich history.
Get Your Money Now!
To get the money you want today, apply online or give us a call at 1-888-238-9085.
Loan approval is subject to the ability to repay, meeting specific underwriting criteria and providing an acceptable vehicle as collateral. Other restrictions may apply. Not all applications will be approved. Loan amounts subject to state mínimums.