South Carolina Car Title Loans
Do you need some help making ends meet, or maybe you just want some extra spending money? We’ve got good news – City Loan can help!
We’ve got the best car title loans in South Carolina, and we can get you the money you want today.
We’re here to help anyone who wants financial assistance, even if they have poor credit. Unlike a lot of the other short term lenders, we won’t deny you for a loan just because you have bad credit. This is why so many people in South Carolina think of us as the best provider of loans for people with bad credit.
Even if you have a history of bankruptcies, defaults, late payments or repossessions, we may still be able to get you tens of thousands of dollars today!
No one beats the value offered by City Loan – we’re the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to get cash today. Our no-obligation application is easy to fill out and can be done online or over the phone.
To get your title loan today, fill out our online application form or give us a call at 1-888-238-9085 now.
What are Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are the best short term lending option that available to people with poor credit. Title loans are often referred to with a variety of names, from “cash title loans” to “auto title loans” or “pink slip loans”, but these phrases all refer to the same type of loan.
Title loans are the best way to get cold hard cash quickly, and can deliver up to tens of thousands of dollars within mere minutes. Title Loans are an easy way to turn the value of your vehicle into money, all without having to sacrifice driving or using your car along the way!
But keep in mind that not all car title loans companies are the same, and that only at City Loan will you be able to get the best bang for your buck. Our title loans let you raise lots of money quickly, are available to people with poor credit, and don’t require you to stop driving your vehicle while you’re paying back the loan.
To find out how much you can get today, give us a call or fill out our online application form now.
How do Car Title Loans Work?
It’s very simple, our four step process includes:
- You give us temporary possession of your car’s title
- We give you a cash loan based on the value of your car
- You pay back the debt with a series of affordable payments
- We give you back your title after the loan is paid off
If you have any other burning questions, our loan officers will make sure that you completely understand the process when you call in. We’ll clarify anything that you might be confused about before you sign any of the paperwork.
This is what we’ll need to know when filling out your application: the year the car was built, its make, its model, its mileage, and the condition it’s in. Once we have all that information, we will assess your cars value, then offer you a cash loan based on that appraisal.
If you decide to accept the loan, you will need to give us temporary possession of your car’s title (pink slip), and then we can give you the cash you need. Remember though, even though you’re using your vehicle as collateral, you’ll still be able to keep driving it and using it however you like, as long as your payments come through on time.
After you have paid off the loan entirely, we will be able to return your car's title to you.
What are the Benefits of Car Title Loans?
There are three main reasons why you should want to get a car title loan from City Loan:
- Car title loans save you time. If you need money today, then have no fear because we can help. In many instances, City Loan can get you the money you need within minutes of receiving your completed application.
- Car title loans save you stress. City Loan’s title loans application process is simple, streamlined and easy. Not only is there little paperwork to fill out, but we’re also able to lend money to people even when there are major credit problems. In fact, we’ve even loaned money to people with bankruptcies, defaults, late payments and previous repossessions on their credit reports. No matter how bad your credit may be, we should still be able to help.
- Car title loan save you hassle. City Loan’s title loans don’t require you to make major lifestyle sacrifices just to raise a bit of money. Even though you’re using your vehicle as collateral for our loans, we won’t require you to leave it parked with us, or anywhere else. As long as you make your payments on time, you’ll be able to continue driving your car without any restrictions.
Find out how much you can get today by calling us right now at 1-888-238-9085.
Car Title Loans vs. Other Short Term Loans
City Loan’s car title loans aren’t the only way to raise money quickly, but they do give you the best bang for your buck. Don’t believe us? Check out the loan comparisons below to see our loans stack up against the competition.
Car Title Loans vs. Traditional Bank Loans
Borrowing from banks is a safe and affordable way to raise money, but there are some huge drawbacks you should be aware about before applying.
These three reasons should be enough to convince you that banks are not the right lending option for you:
- Bank loans are really meant for people who are buying a new home, a new car, upgrading their property, or investing in a business. If you need money for a personal purchase like a vacation, or to pay off some outstanding debt, then you probably won’t be able to get approved for a bank loan, and will need to look into alternative forms of lending.
- Bank loans take forever to get approved. Getting approved will almost always take a few days, but can be as long as weeks or even months. Banks move slowly, their application process is tedious, and funding can get delayed for all sorts of reason. If you’re in a hurry, then you won’t want to be stuck relying on a bank.
- Bank loans almost always require great credit scores. If your credit report shows any major issues, like late payments, repossessions, bankruptcies or loan defaults, you will have an extremely tough time getting a loan from a bank.
The good news is that City Loan’s car title loans don’t present the same problems. Our loans can be used to pay for whatever you want, they’re reviewed, approved and funded quickly (typically the same day), and they’re available to everyone, regardless of credit history.
Car Title Loans vs. Auto Pawn Loans
There is really only one difference between auto pawn loans and car title loans, but it’s an important one.
Yes, auto pawn loans can get you cash quickly, even with poor credit, but many lenders will require you to leave your vehicle with them until the loan has been fully repaid.
If you’re like most people, that’ll be a deal breaker, since you need your vehicle to get through the day. And that’s exactly why you should call City Loan now – our loans don’t restrict your driving in any way. In fact, as long as you continue to make your payments on time, you’ll be able to drive your vehicle wherever, whenever and however you want.
Here at City Loan, we will use your car as collateral for the loan, but we won’t require you to leave it with us. All that we’ll need is your pink slip.
Car Title Loans vs Payday Loans
Payday loans are a very popular way to get money on a short notice, and they’re even available to people with bad credit, but they too come with some serious limitations.
Here are three reasons why you should think twice before applying for a payday loan:
- Many times, payday loan companies will not lend to people who get paid irregularly. That means that people who are unemployed, don’t receive a regular paycheck, or get paid under the table may not be able to qualify for this type of loan.
- You can usually only borrow as much money as you’re set to receive for your next paycheck. For most people, that means the most you can get is somewhere between a few hundred and a couple thousand dollars. If you have serious financial issues, then that may not be anywhere near enough to make a difference.
- You are required to pay off everything you owe all at once, and soon – typically at the time you receive your next paycheck. If you’re borrowing money trying to sort out financial troubles, then a payday loan might make your situation even worse. Plus, if you miss your payment, you’re going to be hit with all sorts of new penalties and fees.
Save yourself the headache and forget about payday loans. There’s a reason these have been banned by several states!
Get a car title loan from City Loan instead.
Car Title Loans vs. Credit Card Cash Advances
Credit card cash advances are great for some situations, but they’re terrible for others. Before taking out a credit card cash advance, make sure to consider the following issues:
- If you don’t have a credit card, then you won’t be able to get a credit card advance at all.
- If you don’t have room on your card, then you won’t be able to take out an advance. If you’re already maxed your cards, then your request is sure to be denied.
- If you need to borrow lots of money, then you will need to look into alternative options. Cash advances are typically only available for as much money as you have left within your credit limit. For most people, that’s going to limit you to a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars. If you’re looking to borrow lots of money, then you’ll need to look into alternative options.
City Loan’s car title loans aren’t plagued by any of these issues. Our car title loans don’t require you to have a credit card, don’t require you to have room within any existing credit limits, and can raise tons of money in a hurry since they’re based on the value of your vehicle.
Which Loan Should I Get?
By now, you should feel more at ease about getting a car title loan. Simply put, City Loan’s car title loans offer the most bang for your buck.
To get the cash you need today, call City Loan now at 1-888-238-9085, or fill out our easy online application form.
What if I Have Bad Credit?
You should still apply. Even if your credit isn’t good at all, we should still be able to help. As a matter of fact, we’re well-known for being able to help even people in the worst financial situations – those facing bankruptcies, defaults, repossessions and all sorts of other issues.
That’s why we’re known as South Carolina’s best lender for people with poor credit. We really can help, even if everyone else has already turned you down.
How Much Money Can I Get?
That depends on the value of your car.
The more your car is worth, the more money you’ll be able to borrow from City Loan.
To find out how much you can get, fill out our online application form, or give us a call at 1-888-238-9085.
How Quickly Can I Get It?
If you apply right now, chances are we can get you your loan today.
We’ve got your back, even if you don’t have much time to spare. Whether you choose to apply online, or over the phone, we should be able to get you the cash you want within minutes of receiving your completed application.
What are you waiting for? Contact us now to get the process started!
Why Should I Choose City Loan?
- We’re the best car title loans company in South Carolina
- We can get you the cash you want, even if you have credit problems
- We’ve got an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Get Your Money Now!
Get the cash you want today by filling out our online application form, or calling us now at 1-888-238-9085.
Loan approval is subject to the ability to repay, meeting specific underwriting criteria and providing an acceptable vehicle as collateral. Other restrictions may apply. Not all applications will be approved. Loan amounts subject to state mínimums.