Texas Car Title Loans
Are you in need of some financial assistance? We’ve got good news – City Loan can help! Our partner lenders offer the best car title loans in Texas, and they can get you the money you want today.
Our lenders are well-known for providing the best loans for people with poor credit, because they won’t deny you for a loan just because you’ve got a bad credit score.
In fact, even if you have bankruptcies, defaults, repossessions and late payments on your credit history, our lenders may still be able to get you tens of thousands of dollars today!
Want a car title loan that’s fast, easy and convenient? Need the cash today? Fill out our simple online application form, or give us a call now at 1-888-238-9085.
What are Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are a straightforward form of short-term financial assistance, and a great way to raise money quickly.
These loans go by a variety of names, and “cash title loans”, “auto title loans”, “pink slip loans” are all actually the same thing: a short-term loan that uses the value of your vehicle as collateral to secure the loan.
What does that mean? It means that you temporarily trade ownership of your vehicle (but not possession of it) for a cash loan. That may sound scary, but our lenders make it easy to get a great car title loan without having to stop driving your car!
That’s right! With a car title loan from our lenders, you’ll still be able to drive your car whenever, wherever and however you need to! As long as you keep making your payments on time, no restrictions will be placed on the use of your vehicle.
All that you’ll have to do is give them temporary possession of your vehicle’s pink slip.
Car title loans are one of the best ways to raise lots of money quickly, and they’re especially useful for people with poor credit.
But don’t be fooled! Some car title loans companies offer better value than others, and this is where our lenders truly shine. There’s a reason why Texans who want title loans come to us. We will help you find the fastest, easiest and most convenient car title loan in the state.
To find out how much you can get today, give us a call or fill out our online application form.
How do Car Title Loans Work?
It’s simple. The title loan process can be broken down into four basic steps:
- You give a lender temporary possession of your car’s title
- The lender gives you a cash loan based on the value of your car
- You pay back the debt with a series of affordable payments
- The lender gives you back your title after the loan is paid off
When you call in, we’ll walk you through the entire process to make sure that you fully understand how it all works, and we will answer any questions you have about car title loans before you are asked to sign any paperwork.
When you first contact us, we’ll collect some information about your car – it’s year, make, model, mileage, condition, etc., then determine the value of your car using this information.
Once we’ve determined what your car is worth (this only takes a few minutes), we’ll connect you with the best lender available, ensuring that you get the most valuable title loan possible.
They will offer you a cash loan based on the appraised value of your vehicle, and if you agree to take the loan, you will give them temporary possession of your pink slip. In return for your pink slip, our lender will provide you cash.
Remember though, even while the lender has possession of your vehicle’s pink slip, you’ll still be able to drive your car wherever, whenever and however you like! Just keep making your payments on time and you won’t face any restrictions at all.
After the lender receives your last payment, they will return your car’s title to your name.
What are the Benefits of Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are the best way to raise money quickly, especially for people with credit problems, because they offer three excellent advantages over other types of short-term lending:
- Car title loans are fast. If you need money right now, you don’t have to worry, because City Loan can help you get the cash you want today.
- Car title loans are easy. If you have credit problems, you don’t have to worry, because City Loan will connect you to a lender that can help, even if you’ve got bankruptcies, defaults, repossessions or other major credit problems on your report.
- Car title loans are convenient. If you have to use your vehicle for everyday uses (and who doesn’t?), then you don’t have to worry, because City Loan’s lenders won’t restrict your driving in any way as long as you keep making payments on time.
You can stop looking for the best way to raise a lot of money in a hurry, because you’ve already found it right here at City Loan.
Find out how much you can get today by calling us right now at 1-888-238-9085.
Car Title Loans vs. Other Short Term Loans
We realize that car title loans aren’t the only option you have for raising money quickly, but we do want you to know that they are likely your best bet for a variety of reasons.
Below you’ll find a comparison of car title loans with other popular forms of short-term lending, and we think you’ll see exactly why title loans provide the best bang for your buck.
Car Title Loans vs. Traditional Bank Loans
Bank loans are one of the most affordable ways to raise money, but they come with some major drawbacks.
Here are three reasons why you may not find it worth your time to apply for a traditional loan from a bank:
- Bank loans are typically only available to people who want to do something specific with the money, like buy a new home, a new car, upgrade an existing property, or start or invest in a business. If you need money for a vacation, or to pay off some other debt, then a bank probably won’t be willing to help.
- Bank loans are typically quite slow, sometimes requiring weeks or even months before they can get approved and funded. If you’re in a hurry to raise cash today, then a traditional bank loan is definitely not the way to go.
- Bank loans almost always require great credit scores, and if you have any black marks on your credit report, like late payments, repossessions, bankruptcies or loan defaults, then a traditional bank is highly unlikely to offer you any money.
If you need money for reasons not mentioned above, want to get it quickly, and have poor credit, then don’t worry, because City Loan can help!
We’ll help you secure a car title loan quickly, no matter how bad your credit might be, and which you can use to pay for whatever you want!
Car Title Loans vs. Auto Pawn Loans
Auto pawn loans are similar to car title loans, except for one major difference that makes car title loans significantly more convenient.
While auto pawn loans can get you cash quickly, even if you have poor credit, many of the companies that issue these loans will require you to leave your car with them until you’ve fully paid back the loan.
Can you get through the day, or a week, without use of your vehicle? Most of us can’t, and that’s exactly why you should consider car title loans to be the superior option.
Get the cash you want today without having to leave your vehicle in someone’s parking garage (or anywhere else for that matter) by calling City Loan right now.
Car Title Loans vs Payday Loans
Payday loans are a very popular form of short-term loan, especially for people with major credit problems, but they too have some major drawbacks that make them far less useful than car title loans. Here are three reasons why you should think twice before applying for a payday loan:
- Payday loan companies often won’t lend to anyone with an irregular income. That means that people who are unemployed, don’t receive a regular, stable paycheck, or get paid under the table probably won’t be able to get approved for a payday loan.
- Payloan companies typically only offer loans as large as your next paycheck, meaning that the most you could borrow is probably a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars. If you need significantly more money, then a car title loan would be a much better option (especially if your vehicle is very valuable, since you can borrow more money if your vehicle is worth more.
- Payday loan companies usually require you to pay off the entire amount of your loan very quickly, and all at once. When you take out a payday loan, usually whatever you borrowed, plus interest and fees, is due at the time you receive your next paycheck. The sad reality of this situation is that many people who are already having money problems only see them grow worse after taking out a payday loan, because if you fail to make that payment in full, and on time, then you’re likely to be hit with all sorts of additional fees and penalties that significantly increase the cost of your loan.
Instead of taking out a payday loan, why not consider a fast, easy and convenient car title loan instead? It’s a far safer way to raise money, and is much more likely to be useful to you if you are unemployed, want to borrow lots of money, or need to repay the loan over a longer repayment period with smaller incremental payments.
Car Title Loans vs. Credit Card Cash Advances
If you’ve got room left on your credit card, then you could definitely take out a credit card cash advance, but this type of short-term lending comes with some complications as well.
Three major drawbacks to credit card cash advances include:
- They’re only available to people with credit cards. Don’t have a credit card? You won’t be able to get one.
- They can only be taken out if there’s still room left under your total credit limit. If you’ve already maxed out your cards, then you won’t be able to get an advance.
- They are typically only capable of raising small amounts of money (because of the second drawback mentioned above). If you’re approaching your credit limit, then you’ll be restricted by how much you can actually take out with an advance.
Compared to credit card cash advances, car title loans don’t face any of the same limitations. They’re available whether or not you have a credit card, whether or not you’ve maxed out existing credit cards, and without any limitations based on your existing credit limit.
Which Loan Type is Best For Me?
Now that you’ve reviewed the short-term lending options, isn’t it easier to make a decision? It should be obvious to you that car title loans are your best bet for raising money quickly.
Compared to the other loan options for people with poor credit, car title loans are a significantly better choice.
To get the cash you need today, call City Loan now at 1-888-238-9085, or fill out our easy online application form.
What if I Have Bad Credit?
No problem! We can help even if you’ve got terrible credit. In fact, oftentimes, we’re even able to find lenders for people even if they have bankruptcies, repossessions, late payments and loan defaults.
We will connect you to Texas’s best lenders for people with poor credit. We really can help, even if you’ve already been turned down elsewhere.
How Much Money Can I Get?
That depends on the value of your vehicle.
The more your car is worth, the more money you’ll be able to borrow.
To find out how much you can get, fill out our online application form, or give us a call at 1-888-238-9085.
How Quickly Can I Get It?
Want it today?
Don’t worry, because we’ve got you covered even if you’re in a huge hurry. Once you complete our easy application, we will connect you to a lender who can review your application, approve it, and get your loan funded quickly.
Typically, our lenders are able to issue loans the same day they’re requested, but the sooner you fill out our form or give us a call, the sooner you’ll be able to get the cash that you want.
Don’t delay! Contact us now to get the process started!
Why Should I Choose City Loan?
- We will connect you with the best car title loans companies in Texas
- We will help you get a loan, even if you have credit problems
- We’ve got an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Get Your Money Now!
Get the cash you want today by filling out our online application form, or calling us now at 1-888-238-9085.
Loan approval is subject to the ability to repay, meeting specific underwriting criteria and providing an acceptable vehicle as collateral. Other restrictions may apply. Not all applications will be approved. Loan amounts subject to state mínimums.